Canada: Full Tuition Scholarships at Queen’s University | For Postgraduate and Undergraduate program – 2018
Scholarship Description: The new Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship Program is now available on offer at the Queen’s University in Canada. Students from around the world are eligible to apply to pursue the Postgraduate and undergraduate program.
The Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship Program at the Queen’s University is intended to recognize international students who demonstrate exceptional academic achievement and creativity and who are recognized as leaders within their school.See Also: UK Cass Global Women Leadership Programme for International Applicants 2018
About University: The Queen’s University is a public research Queen’s University, Canada on the grounds that surround Queen’s Park. It was founded by royal charter in 1827 as King’s College, the first institution of higher learning in the colony of Upper Canada.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Postgraduate or an Undergraduate programme as the case maybe.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded in any of the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Benefits: The Lester B. Pearson International Scholarships will cover tuition, books, incidental fees, and full residence support for four years. The scholarship is tenable only at the Queen’s University.
- an international student
- an original and creative thinker
- committed to school and community
- a high achiever in academic and creative pursuits
- enthusiastic about learning and intellectual exploration
- have demonstrated strong leadership skills
- currently, in their final year of secondary school or have graduated from a University (for Post-Gradutes)
- intending to begin university in the upcoming academic year
Eligible Nationalities: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
Deadline: School Nomination deadline: January 30th, 2018; Student Application deadline: February 20th, 2018.
Application Procedure: To apply, you’ll need to:
- Apply Online to study at the Queen’s University and to begin your studies in 2018
- Complete your application form for admission before the appropriate deadlines.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable candidates should:
Click on the icons showing Below to start your applications