Scholarship Description: Applications are invited for International Student Bursary at York University in Canada. This bursary is administered by York International and assists current international students who are experiencing financial need.
About University: York University is a public research university in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It is Canada’s third-largest university. York University has approximately 52,300 students, 7,000 faculties and staff, and 295,000 alumni worldwide.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Degree Level: Scholarship is available to pursue undergraduate programme.
Available Subject: Scholarship is awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
Scholarship Benefits: It is intended to cover costs directly related to the student’s academic success.
Eligible Nationalities: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Entrance Requirements: Eligible students must:
- Be in good academic standing
- Experience financial difficulty through unforeseen circumstances
- Be beyond their first year of study
- Have international student status (studying at York on a valid Study Permit and paying international fees)
- Be registered and pursuing an undergraduate degree
- Be enrolled in courses at the time of application
Deadline: January 20, 2018, for winter term
Application Procedure: Submit the International Student Bursary Application Form to York International prior to the below due dates.