Fully Funded Scholarships For Undergraduate, Masters and Ph.D in USA at Harvard University|2018/2019
About University: Harvard University is a private Ivy League research university in Cambridge, Massachusetts, established in 1636, whose history, influence, and wealth have made it one of the world’s most prestigious universities.
Established originally by the Massachusetts legislature and soon thereafter named for John Harvard (its first benefactor), Harvard is the United States’ oldest institution of higher learning, and the Harvard Corporation (formally, the President and Fellows of Harvard College) is its first chartered corporation. Harvard is a large, highly residential research university. The nominal cost of attendance is high, but the university’s large endowment allows it to offer generous financial aid packages. It operates several arts, cultural, and scientific museums, alongside the Harvard Library, which is the world’s largest academic and private library system, comprising 79 individual libraries with over 18 million volumes.
Harvard’s alumni include eight U.S. presidents, several foreign heads of state, 62 living billionaires, 359 Rhodes Scholars, and 242 Marshall Scholars.To date, some 130 Nobel laureates, 18 Fields Medalists, and 13 Turing Award winners have been affiliated as students, faculty, or staff. The Boustany Foundation is awarding MBA Harvard Scholarship for the class commencing autumn 2019. MBA Harvard Scholarship is awarded to students who demonstrate a high level of academic achievement. The Harvard MBA is one of the world’s leading business programmes, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious Universities. The Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship is granted once every two years for a two year course at Harvard Business School.
Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing MBA program at Harvard Business School.
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the field of Business Administration.
Location: Harvard University, USA.
The program is open to residents and citizens of Sub-Saharan African countries.
an international student
an original and creative thinker
committed to school and community
a high achiever in academic and creative pursuits
enthusiastic about learning and intellectual exploration
have demonstrated strong leadership skills
currently, in their final year of secondary school or have graduated from a University (for Post-Gradutes)
intending to begin university in the upcoming academic year
Nationality: Students of any nation (priority will be given to candidates of Africa and Lebanese descent) can apply
for these MBA Harvard scholarships. HBS accepts three English language tests: the Internet-based version (only) of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL iBT); the International English Language Testing System (IELTS); or the Pearson Test of English (PTE).
The scholarship offers the following:
- Financial aid amounts to US$90,000 (US$45,000 per year) towards tuition fees
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship are also taken care of.
How to Apply:
- You must make an application to the Harvard University for an undergraduate or Post-graduate course through online below to be successful in gaining a place
- If you have a been offered a place at the Harvard University for an undergraduate course for 2018 entry, you should read the Guidance notes (please see ‘Related documents’ on this page) and complete the Undergraduate scholarships application form online (please see ‘Related websites’ on this page) by 12 noon (UK time) on 16 May 2018.
- If you wish to apply, please send a copy of your curriculum vitae with a photograph, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University after Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If shortlisted, you will be invited to an interview with the Foundation at our embassy in your home country
Application deadline: May 31, 2019