University of Manchester,United Kingdom Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students 2018
The University of Manchester is inviting applications for Alliance MBS Masters Scholarships for UK/EU/International students across all our Master’s courses for September 2018 entry. The University of Manchester is a public research university in Manchester, England, formed in 2004 by the merger of the University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology and the Victoria University of Manchester.
Number of Scholarships:
A limited number of scholarships are available across all our Master’s courses for September 2018 entry
The value of the scholarships will go towards the cost of the full course tuition fee.
Scholarships are available to pursue Postgraduate taught.
This funding is available to students undertaking study in Accounting and Finance and Business and Management.
This funding is for candidates who hold an offer for one of the following courses:
- MSc Accounting
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- MSc Business Analysis and Strategic Management
- MSc Business Analytics: Operational Research and Risk Analysis
- MSc Business Psychology
- MSc Finance
- MSc Human Resource Management and Industrial Relations
- MSc International Human Resource Management and Comparative Industrial Relations
- MSc Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship
- MSc International Business and Management (Management)
- MSc Management
- MSc Marketing
MSc Operations, Project and Supply Chain Management
- MSc Organisational Psychology
- MSc Quantitative Finance
This funding is available to all nationalities
To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
Decisions will be made on merit and not financial need. Scholarships will be awarded to applicants who:
- Are able to demonstrate excellent academic performance.
- Are on track to obtain, or who have graduated with a 2:1 or 1st UK undergraduate degree or overseas
- Have previously studied at a University with a strong academic reputation and ranking.
- Have the potential to contribute and enrich all aspects of the Master’s programme and the diverse academic and cultural profile of the Masters class.
21 August, 2018
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should apply online now